Tuesday, April 7, 2015

driving question

How can I help little girls with cancer?




Everyone deserves to feel pretty and to know that there being thought about, that's why I chose to do this. I also want to know where or what and how this deadly disease can appear in some one so young and cause there life to end.


  I also want to make them feel beautiful and I will do that by making hand made headbands with little cards that have bible verses. I will be recording my meetings with these young girls I will even be interviewing toddlers. I won't be aloud to cry, I don't want them to feel bad, I hope I get amazing reactions.


I also wanted to know about how many kids get it in the entire world. so this is what i'll be doing, this will be something new to me. 

2 comments:

  1. What you're doing looks to be very awe-inspiring! I can't wait to see where you'll go with this and where your research will take you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say WOW! Many of us doing Genius Hour have thought of some cool stuff, and that usually has something to do with ourselves (not saying that's bad), but you thought of others for your project. It's so touching and inspiring. I can't wait to see some pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete